Private Hernia Surgery in Hampshire
Hernia Clinic Hampshire operates in two private hospitals in Hampshire; Spire Hospital Southampton and Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital Chandlers Ford. Daytime and evening appointments are available face-to-face or by phone or video.
Hernia Clinic Hampshire is led by Mr James Kirkby-Bott, an experienced Consultant hernia surgeon at UHS Southampton Hospital in Hampshire.
Mr James Kirkby-Bott has been instrumental in developing the use of local anaesthetic with sedation in the treatment of hernias, who works with a team of specialists to bring this pioneering private hernia surgery to all potential patients, regardless of age or pre-existing health conditions.
Mr James Kirkby-Bott is also the Director of Clinic Outcomes at University Hospital Southampton in Hampshire, so a positive proven outcome from surgery is at the heart of our service.
We pride ourselves on delivering a great patient service, minimising any waiting time so that we can resolve your pain as fast as possible.
We operate in two private hospitals in Hampshire; Spire Hospital Southampton and Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital Chandlers Ford. Daytime and evening appointments are available.
We have competitively priced all-inclusive surgery packages for the different types of hernia.
Hernia Clinic Hampshire is supported by an experienced team of healthcare professionals ready to help you.
All The Team Involved with Your Hernia Surgery Repair:
- Secretarial members will help to organise appointments and aftercare.
- Nurses on the ward will look after you on the day and get you ready for your surgery.
- The theatre team is comprised of: an anaesthetist who will give any sedation and ensure your comfort and safety throughout;
- The scrub team assist with your surgery;
- The recovery team will make sure you can return to the ward safely.